So you've learned how to use your Mellow Fellow Delta 8 disposable vape. The birds are singing, the sky is clearing and you're mellowing out. But then eventually, the inevitable happens. Your device clogs. What do you do now? Due to the viscosity of premium hemp oil, occasional clogging is bound to happen. Our new and improved devices were designed with this in mind and make occurrences less frequent. Unfortunately, this issue may still arise; if it does, here’s how you can fix it.
1. Pipe Cleaner (Recommended)
- Insert one end of the pipe cleaner into the mouthpiece.
- Twist pipe cleaner to clean and break up the clog.
- The pipe cleaner is the best way to reach a deep clog!
2. Q-Tip & Rubbing Alcohol
- Pour rubbing alcohol on one end of the Q-Tip. Make sure to keep one end dry!
- Insert the soaked end of the Q-Tip into the mouthpiece to clean and loosen build-up.
- Use the dry end to clean up any residue or left over alcohol.
3. Eye Lash Brush
- Similar to the pipe cleaner, insert the brush into the mouthpiece.
- Twist brush to clean and break up the clog.
Share on Social