The world of vaping cannabis is getting more enticing by the day as popularity rises, evolving into a thriving industry that gives enthusiasts an array of discreet and innovative options to explore.
Whether you’re looking for a cleaner and more potent hit or discreetness and ease, there’s definitely a dab cart out there for you.
- Dab carts are a discreet and convenient way to use cannabis concentrates on the go and at home, hassle-free.
- Dab carts and pens are rising in popularity because of their ease of use and accessibility.
- Dab carts can last anywhere from 160-380 puffs and usually are within the cost of $20 to $60.
- It’s best to only purchase from reputable brands that third-party lab test their products for quality, potency, and purity.
- Mellow Fellow carries some of the highest-quality and most effective dab carts and pens on the market.
What is a Dab Cart?
Dab carts are cartridges filled with cannabis concentrates that can easily be plugged into a battery-powered vaporization device and used to ingest distillate and enjoy the effects discreetly and with ease.
Because they’re so easy to use, portable, discreet, and even stylish, they’ve become a popular and versatile choice for cannabis consumers.
Cart vs Dab Pen
Although you might be confused, carts and pens are different. Cartridges, or dab carts, are compact and convenient vessels that house cannabis distillate and are compatible with a wide range of vape pens and batteries. Every time you run out of a cart, all you need to do is get a new dab cart, rather than buy a whole new vape device.
On the other hand, dab pens are a complete, self-contained device with cannabis oil or distillate. They usually include a built-in battery, a heating element, and a chamber for loading up with concentrate.
While the use of dab pens and dab carts is interchangeable, these small variations can make a difference if you’re looking for a specific cannabis experience.
Best Flavored THC Cartridges
Trying different methods of cannabis consumption isn’t just about the effects. It’s also about exploring the diversity of the industry and its innovation. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite THC dab carts from Mellow Fellow to get you started with the best dab carts money can buy.
Mellow Fellow Banksy Introvert Blend Disposable 2G
Mellow Fellow Banksy Introvert Blend Disposable 2G is a high-quality cannabis dab pen that is pumped with a harmonious blend of distillate that includes THC-B, THC-P, HHC, Delta 8, CBD, CBN, and CBG, letting you experience the full entourage effects.
The award-winning God’s Gift strain will have you feeling relaxed and ready to take on the day headfirst.
Mellow Fellow Basquiat’s Motivation Blend Disposable 2G
If you’re looking for a strain that will fuel your creativity and motivation, Mellow Fellow Basquiat’s Motivation Blend Disposable 2G is the way to go.
This disposable dab pen combines HHC, H4CBD, and CBG cannabinoids to offer a unique experience that’s both potent and manageable.
Mellow Fellow Da Vinci Clarity Blend Disposable 2G
If what you’re looking for is a cognitive journey that will keep you motivated and pumped during the day, your best choice might be Mellow Fellow Da Vinci Clarity Blend Disposable 2G.
Two grams of premium distillate containing HHC, Delta 8, CBD, CBG, and THC-V are delivered in this convenient disposable that helps you unlock your mind’s full potential.
Mellow Fellow Van Gogh’s Creativity Blend Disposable 2G
Getting the best of flavor and effects is possible with Mellow Fellow’s Van Gogh’s Creativity Blend. This premium vape combines lots of cannabinoids and terpenes for an on-point effect that helps expand your mind and fuel your creativity.
The GMO cookie strain is a favorite for a reason.
How to Hit a Dab Cart
Using dab carts is intuitive, which makes sense given their rising popularity. To hit a dab cart, you need to know what you’re doing just a little bit but it’s pretty easy. Here’s a guide to help ensure that every puff you take is satisfying and effective.
We’re going to summarize it below.
- Choosing the right dab cart is the first step. Only purchase carts from reputable brands that deliver high-quality products using only pure cannabis oil with no distillates. You’ll also want to pick a strain and terpene profile that you like.
- Before hitting the dab cart, make sure your battery-powered device is charged and ready to go. A faulty or dying battery can affect the quality of the puffs.
- Attach your dab cart by screwing it on until it’s perfectly snug.
- Turn on the power on your battery-powered device. Some may have pre-disposed settings, while others may let you adjust the temperature settings.
- Before the first hit, hit the button and let it pre-heat for a few seconds to ensure that the distillate vaporizes evenly.
- Once you’re ready to go, take a slow, steady draw from the mouthpiece. Once you’ve taken a draw, exhale slowly and assess the effects before trying more. Remember, start slow and go low.
- Once you’re done using your dab cart, make sure to store it upright in a dry and cool place.
How Much Do Dab Carts Cost?
Most dab cart prices fall between $20 to $60 dollars. Prices can vary widely depending on a bunch of factors like quality, purity, brand, strain, terpene profile, concentration, size, features, market demand, and even state and local laws.
Although you don’t need to spend all of your savings on a dab cart, we suggest only buying from reputable brands that third-party lab test their products for quality, safety, and purity.
How Long Do Dab Carts Last?
If you haven’t used a dab cart before, you might be wondering how long one lasts. This is a tricky question to answer since the lifespan is influenced by individual factors like usage habits, the quality of concentrate, proper storage, and maintenance.
Usually, a 0.5g cartridge will last anywhere from 160 to 380 puffs. However, you can expand its lifespan by practicing dosage control, correct temperature settings, proper storage, leakage prevention, and regular maintenance.
Best Dab Cart Flavors - Closing Thoughts
In the diverse world of dab carts, flavor reigns supreme. This article distilled the essence of what makes a flavor stand out: from the nuanced profiles of Mellow Fellow's artistic blends to the importance of purity and potency.
We explored cost considerations, ensuring enthusiasts can make informed choices without compromising quality.
As we conclude, remember that the best flavor is subjective; it's the one that resonates with your palate and elevates your experience. Whether seeking relaxation, creativity, or clarity, there's a perfect dab cart flavor waiting to be discovered and savored in your vaping journey.
Share on Social