How to Use The Mellow Fellow Delta 8 THC Disposable Vape
Let me guess, you've just received your Mellow Fellow Delta 8 THC disposable and you have some questions on how to use it. Or perhaps you've been eyeing these vapes, but just need some additional information to win you over. Either way, you came to the right place! Keep reading and we will will give you the low-down on Mellow Fellow Delta 8 THC disposable vapes. We'll go over dosage, how to use it, and what effects to expect.
Background on Mellow Fellow's Delta 8 Disposable Vapes
Mellow Fellow’s love for premium lab-tested cannabis ingredients and edibles comes from its roots in chemistry and pharmacology. In fact, our PhD scientists developed an early connection to hemp-derived cannabinoids like HHC, Delta-8 and Delta-9, to sustainable agriculture and to the farm-to-table concept.
When using the Delta 8 THC Disposable, start with a low dose and increase as needed. We recommend starting with one puff and waiting 15 minutes to see how you feel before taking more. The effects of Delta 8 can last up to four hours, depending on age, metabolism, dose and individual tolerance level. With that in mind, be sure to dose accordingly!
Ensure the device has not been tampered with.
Check the mouthpiece to make sure there is no obstruction.
- Please keep in mind the device doesn't have an on/off button.
How to use
The vape device is activated when a breath is drawn from the mouthpiece.
If the vape doesn’t pull, it may be clogged. Hold the preheat button for a few seconds to warm the oil, then try again.
The preheat button can also be used while drawing a breath from the mouthpiece to activate the device. This allows for a stronger "hit".
Why Is Mellow Fellow's Disposable Vape Oil So Thick?
- We ensured our disposable vapes have a preheat button because our oils are very sticky and thick. This is for good reason: we offer the highest grade Delta 8 THC Disposable vapes available. We only use pure concentrates and cannabis-derived terpenes, no fillers. Each one has only two ingredients, 100% all-natural premium cannabis oils & strain-specific cannabis derived terpenes.
- Because we don't cut or dilute our oil, they are more prone to clogging. If faced with clogging there are easy ways to unclog your disposable vape. The preheat button functions to heat the oil and allow for you to pull the vapor from the device.
- You also want to avoid storing the device in or around fabric to prevent lint or debris from entering the mouth piece. This will prevent any further clogging.
How to charge Mellow Fellow Vapes
Mellow Fellow 1 ML disposable vapes use a micro USB charger.
Mellow Fellow 2 ML disposable vapes use a USB-C charger.
- Charging box/block used should be under 24 watts to work efficiently. Our devices contain a security chip to protect from overheating that shuts off power sources above this voltage.
MELLOW FELLOW DISPOSABLE VAPES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH APPLE/MAC CHARGING BOXES. If used, the device will not charge as the power supply is too strong. The Apple USB-C Cables should work fine with an alternate power source (<24 watts).
When properly charging, the device will slowly pulse red. Once charging is complete, the red light will stop pulsing.
Mellow Fellow Disposables Blinking Lights
If you plug the device in to charge and there is no light, then you are likely using a cable/charging box that is not compatible (Apple/Mac). The device will not charge.
4 red blinks indicates that the battery is low and must be charged.
- When the device is facing you, there will be a switch on the right hand side. this is the airflow control.
- When pushed down, a small hole is exposed to allow for greater air flow and bigger clouds.
- When pushed up, the hole is covered, limiting the device's air flow.
If you're looking for a Delta 8 vape that's high quality and potent, be sure to check out Mellow Fellow! Our vape cartridges are the highest grade in the market and perfect for anyone looking to try Delta-8 for the first time or anyone experienced. Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, or subscribe to our newsletter.
Click here to view our lab testing.
We are proud to be featured on Leafly: https://www.leafly.com/brands/mellow-fellow
This product is not intended for ingestion. Keep out of reach of children. Must be 21 years or older to purchase. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA or any other regulatory body for safety or efficacy. Smoking is hazardous to your health. In addition, never use this Delta 8 THC Disposable product if when pregnant, nursing, or planning to become pregnant. Use of this product can result in failing a drug test for Marijuana. Do not operate machinery or drive a vehicle while using this product. A Hemp Product, contains less than 0.3% delta-9-THC & THCA combined.
i just pulled my disposable out of the pack and it’s blinking purple. yes i’m charging it correctly. no i’m not using and apple charger. it won’t preheat either, only blink
Brand new! Won’t light or blink or heat up!
Heather Mcdougall on
Could someone PLEASE post a solution to the blinking purple light when preheating or pulling!!!
Big Mike on
Mine will not charge. Have tried numerous core, boxes and outlets and nothing. How can I get this resolved
Little irritated. First time buying this and it won’t charge. It just keeps blinking purple then straight to blue and not hitting… very happy with the product! When it’s working. For 34.99 I’ve only gotten about 5$ of usage….. I am not using an Apple block and this is the reaction on its first charge, I’m confused.
Makesha Barron on
Light blinks purple when I try to pull or preheat, what does this mean? how can i fix it? I just bought this thing two days ago